We continually seek to remain competitive by maximising commercial efficiencies whilst reducing risk to people, safety and the environment. We do this by engaging in the following:
- Purchasing and utilising only one brand of crane to ensure continued maintenance support resulting in minimal downtime or breakdowns with the benefit of carrying only one brand of spare parts.
- Expertly maintaining our plant and equipment in accordance with Manufacturer specifications and regulatory requirements to improve effective performance and extend equipment life.
- Utilising capable technology to effectively manage maintenance and management system processes and reporting.
- Employing qualified and competent personnel and providing them with ongoing training, industry experience and opportunities to further develop their skills and experience.
- Training apprentice mechanic(s) to our high standards.
- Establishing local and regional bases to provide a seamless service to our clients and eliminate opportunity for business interruption.
- Functioning as a valuable member of the local community, providing opportunities for local and indigenous employment and business services, and becoming involved in local activities to maintain an active presence.