Norwest Crane Hire has achieved success in supplying the highest quality crane solutions to the construction, mining and maintenance industries through continued determination and commitment to meeting our client needs.
Our capability extends to the following key service areas:
- Project Logistics
Underpinning each of the above is our ability to provide fully integrated, end-to-end solutions combining our expertise in crane, transport and project logistics services.
End to End Logistics Solutions
We provide our clients with the highest standard of service, which has become synonymous with our brand. The Norwest Group project team personally oversee the execution of all projects from an overseas port to a remote mine site in the Pilbara. Our team has boots on the ground to expedite delivery schedules and maintain safety standards.
- We provide a complete solution – shipping, importation, transportation, cranage, labour and project management (air, land and sea transport)
- Provides client confidence to deal with one operator – seamless integration of services within the group
- Standardised policies, key procedures and risk management system across the group
- Comprehensive fleet and service capacity to deliver wide ranging client requirements
- All terrain cranes sourced from world class manufacturer – Liebherr
- High quality logistics fleet – Volvo
Fully Supported Maintenance Service
- All equipment maintained and supported by highly qualified technicians to OEM standards
- Purpose-built maintenance workshops that cater for Norwest’s whole fleet with a very strict maintenance regime and an inhouse maintenance program
- Fully staffed workshop and laydown support facilities in Port Hedland and Newman, backed by a Perth head office, enabling shorter response time to issues and operational impacts, and backup for emergency events
We provide client confidence and peace of mind with our seamless integration of service offerings. Our end-to-end logistics solutions cover shipping, importation, transportation, cranage, labour and project management, all within one point of contact.
Operate and maintain a diverse fleet of modern cranes and ancillary equipment.VIEW SERVICE
We provide personnel ranging from crane operators, riggers, supervisors, HSE advisors and project management to support all your labour needs.VIEW SERVICE
LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORT SERVICES
Norwest own, operate and maintain a standardised fleet of trucks and trailers to ensure we control all elements of our logistics service delivery “In House” within Norwest.VIEW SERVICE